THE SEWING BASKET
Located at Shop 1/9 Pittards Road, North Buderim. The shop is large with plenty of room for expansion. There are multiple access points –Large glass sliding doors at the front, access through the back and also a roller door at the side. The classroom has plenty of lighting, air-conditioning and overhead power points, 4 large tables, chairs & cutting table. There is also kitchen facilities, including a fridge, microwave, ironing equipment, storage cupboard.
The Sewing Basket provides the following:
- Patchwork materials including- fabric, stabilisers; wadding and interfacing, rulers, cutters and more
- Haberdashery materials– An extensive range of Sewing threads, embroidery threads and overlocking threads.
- Brother Sewing Machines; embroidery machines and over-lockers.
- Horn cabinets and cutting tables;
- We offer off site servicing and repairs of machines.
- Books and patchwork patterns and kits.
- A wide range of scissors, interfacing, stabilisers, buttons , ribbons and other sewing equipment
The Sewing Basket Already has:
- Database of 200 + people through Mailchimp
- Established Facebook page
- Established Web page
We offer classes most days of the week. We also offer kids classes through the school holidays.
- Monday and Tuesday are Machine Embroidery classes.
- Wednesday and every Friday are patchwork, and/or hand sewing
- Friday is also beginner Patchwork.
GENUINE ENQUIRIES ONLY - Please phone Kathy on 0418228466 for further details.
- Hits: 4031